Virginia, don’t forget to VOTE! ✌
DEADLINE FOR VOTER REGISTRATION: OCTOBER 14.
VISIT THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF ELECTIONS TO REGISTER OR RENEW,CLICK HERE.
ELECTION DAY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2014.
VOTING LOCATIONS, CLICK HERE.
Voter ID laws have changed. If you need help getting a proper ID and registering to vote, ID Ready-Set-Vote will help you get a Virginia Voter Photo ID Card through your local general registrar’s office. People needing a ride to their registrar’s office to obtain an ID or needing to register to vote can call 641.715.3900 ext. 437084# and they will give you a FREE RIDE.
Forms of ID valid for the 2014 elections are:
– Valid Virginia Driver’s License or Identification Card.
– Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card.
– Valid United States Passport.
– Valid Employee photo identification card issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business.
– Valid college or university student photo identification…
View original post 90 more words